Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Heh *looks sheepish*

I apologize for the boring previous post. Well, me and my mother, we both have something in common. She says things in a fit of anger, and I write things in a fit of anger.

Hmz.. what should I blog about on this really boring and uneventful day?

Work started yesterday. My first day!

Everyone was so nice to me on my first day. I had at least a few tables asking for me. One of the customers even opened a bottle of vodka for me! WoOt!

Well, all I had to do was to keep topping up the customers' glasses and perhaps sit down and chat with them when I am free. These customers are so nice! This guy Suresh offered to buy me dinner, and Keith opened the bottle of vodka for me. The rest of the customers were all friendly too.

They kept on making me drink.

After awhile, I shifted to another table and got to know two more customers, Simon and Mark. Had a good chat with them over there, opened another bottle and switched to plain water for me.

I'd had far too much to drink last night.

After awhile, they started chatting amongst themselves, I moved to this other table with two Indians and a European. I forgot their names, but had fun there as well.

This was the first time in my life that I've entertained so much. I felt like puking at the end of everything. If I smell whiskey now I'm gonna puke in your face.

When I got back via company transport, I was so overcome by dizzyness I had to take a break at the 6th floor.

Sigh~

Cash is getting really inquisitive, and getting really sticky to me now. So sweet~

No comments: