Monday, June 20, 2005

Woot~

Haven't felt so relaxed in the longest time.

Good news for those who worry about me! We've truly broken up. He's accepted the breakup on the base that I am unfaithful and a bitch and so its not worth being with me.

Whatever. My conscious is clear.

Went to cheeky's last night. Darn, that place is really dark. There were even a few indian songs in between! The night was ruined by Baby, as usual, who was not happy that I kept messaging people. I regret bringing him to spoil my night out.

He got Cash for me today. He put a down payment of $400 for it. It ended up being trashed by my mother, who in turn trashed me when I tried to stop her.

I'm ok.

After having this really long talk with her, we each returned to our rooms. And I got called out by Melvin on behalf of Baby to discuss what should be done with Cash.

The talk was supposed to be purely based on the well-being of Cash, but somehow it evolved into a dissection of our relationship and Melvin too got tired of repeating the same thing to him, again and again without him understanding anything.

Was running late for a few drinks with Y at the Yishun dam. We had drinks, chatted again about everything and nothing at all. It's just nice to have someone on the same wavelength whom you could talk to about everything, and be actually interested in what I had to say.

After getting high and tipsy(he wasn't walking straight), we decided to walk our way back. At the T-junction, Y said that he wanted to walk straight through the other way, and so we did. Like I said, he wasn't walking straight, and so he was holding on to me for balance (or something) and that's when the problems started.

Unknowingly, Baby was stalking us ever since we were at the dam. He saw us drinking and all that. He was behind us all the way when we were walking back. When he saw Y's arm around me he couldn't take it. If I hadn't stood blocking his way and pushing him back he would've hit Y.

I know that Y can take it but what I was afraid of was that Y would hit back. He called the police when he saw Baby coming. If he hit back, he'd be in the wrong too, right?

Plus, I don't want to see guys fighting over me. I am not worth it.

The police came and took down statements and stuff. Melvin came soon afterwards in his HUGE, OBIANG van (I couldn't resist it) and we left the two policemen with Baby. He drove us all the way back to our block and we sat there chatting until Baby came.

Not long after he sat down, Wenyi came. Some sort of stone dropped form my heart when I saw him, because I know that everything's gonna be alright with him here.

Anyway, Baby started hurling accusations against me and everything. I tried to clarify with him but he just wouldn't listen. He ended up blaming me for jeapordizing the relationship and calling me an unfaithful bitch. Whatever.

My conscious is clear. I didn't do anything unfaithful to him.

He even went so far as to threaten me. "don't ever let me see you at 346 again. i won't treat you as a girl anymore." Meaning: he's gonna get back at me in anyway he can, even to the extent of hurting me during basketball.

He demanded that I take Cash back home and that I pay him the $400 he put down for Cash within two weeks. Okay, I understand that. He subsequently bombarded my phone with "bitch! u unfaithful bitch! fucker!"

Then, after we got Cash to Melvin's and I got home after a little chat with Y outside at the stairwell, he sent me yet another message stating that he changed his mind. He's demanding that I return him the money in one week's time, along with the $100 he gave me for shopping.

It was on purpose. He knew that I only get my paycheck in July, and that I couldn't possibly get any money till then.

What a wimp (again).

And to think that I wanted to remain as friends with him. What could one do when love turns to hate? When one is pushed against the wall and has no other way out (of this relationship)?

And if you're one of the unbelievers, I can only tell you. My conscious is clear.

No comments: