Saturday, June 18, 2005

I had a talk with Baby last night. I didn't want to, but because I was at 346 and everybody knew what happened, Huiyi advised me to have a face to face talk with him.

I was like, ok, but I wanted to have Danny with me. Danny is someone with whom I feel really comfortable with, like a brother or something, and if he were there I'd feel more comfortable speaking up for myself.

After lights out we sat at the void deck to have our "little" talk. Baby across the table, Wenyi and Huiyi on either side (Danny had something on). Wenyi flipped a coin and Baby was the first to talk.

I knew that this wouldn't result in anything but Huiyi said that it was to give Baby a chance to let off steam. I guess it didn't work well, because when it was open argument we bickered about the smallest most unimportant things. The argument was controlled later by Wenyi when he felt that we were repeatedly going around in circles.

Well. I couldn't remember much of it but that I have the right to reject whatever they give me. I have the right to reject going out with Baby, to reject even being with him.

John came later on when Huiyi left, and accidently gave the suggestion of a one week grace period. I don't know what the point is, but somehow they said it would help let his heart die.

Anyway.

Pictures! Firstly, a really wet bird after his bath!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A really weird coloured moth(I had to climb up high to take this picture).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweet little Cash! Finally

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hurhurhur~! Hold on though. Might be reconsidering getting Cash. Will be updating why later.

And *drumroll* what I got today!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

An apology present.

No comments: