Thursday, June 30, 2005

Duh..

I've found out that I should NOT blog after I come back from work. I tried that last night and all that came out was gibberish, so I deleted the entire thing.

Guess my mind's too jumbled up with all that alcohol in my system.

Last night wasn't so bad. In fact, I had a better time last night than on Monday. I met these nice people, people like Bob from Texas, Joe from California, Sreeram from India, and Johnny from Hongkong.

There were people from Monday who came back last night. Like Simon and Edward. Edward even called and asked if I was around before coming over. Such a nice feeling!

I opened another two bottles last night, and Hazel was so happy with me. She hinted that she's looking to replace this other GRO, Amy, and that my chances are looking up.

Got a little drunk halfway through, so I switched to plain water for the rest of the night. Learnt a few card and dice games from Hazel last night. Luckily, I pick things up fast, so I didn't have to drink so much.

As I put on my makeup yesterday, a tear silently slid down my cheek. I don't know why, I wasn't even feeling sad or anything. It just happened. It smeared my mascara, leaving a trail of darkness where it fell.

As I looked into the mirror, I see a face. A meticulously painted face, each brush and stroke painted with care. A crack, emitting from the eye trailing all the way down spoils everything.

The girl with the broken painted face.

Maggie mee for lunch again.

No comments: