Tuesday, November 08, 2005

As I walk along the shopping malls today, I see lots of decorations going up.

Christmas is near. Followed by my birthday, and then Valentine's day. I am so going to be broke! Present buying will surely give me migraine.

Anyway, with regards of the upcoming Christmas/birthday/Valentine's day, I have a few comments and pieces of useful information if you want to get me something.

1) I am deathly allergic to fake metal. The least I can tahan is 925 silver, and even with that I sometimes have allergies. Which means if you're getting anything shiny for me it's going to be expensive so I would advise you against it.

2) I like books. Big, interesting books. No romance novels please. How about some thrills, mystery and horror?

3) I have a fetish for handmade things. End of story.

4) I have an exceptional interest in something called the Sylvanian Family. Especially the whole series of doll houses. But, it's going to be expensive as well, so I would advise against this as well.

5) Anything and everything to do with bikes. Oh, and I need a pair of nice gloves.

6) Small thoughtful things that I'd never think of. With sincerity please.

No comments: