Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am Jazzyme! Adrian, I am Jazzyme! Not Jazzymin! Argh! *grins*

I'm only using Jazzymin in my blog URL because Jazzyme's been taken up by someone else before me. Darn. But I'm still Jazzyme!

Anyway, been following up on April's blog recently, and found this comment from one of her posts:

"Pathetic women like us tried to give in, because of love. Because we love them, we hate to see them miserable, that's why misery came to us instead.

I own a "my interest and feelings is more important than yours" type of boyfriend too... "

Perhaps most guys in relationships are like that. I feel for you girl, message me anytime you need someone to talk to.

English paper was easy peasy today, but due to lack of studying or even touching my books, I think I went horribly off-topic for my compo. Ah well.

It's amazing how Kenny is able to unwittingly pick me up during my most low moods, and unwittingly trash me down as easily as well. With a single phone call he erased all suicidal thoughts from my head. With another he put them all back.

And no, I am not suicidal right now.

Last night at his house was wonderful, magical, and I believe with some effort, I can make it all better. How about a tub of chocolate ice-cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup tomorrow night? *cheeky grin*

No comments: