Monday, November 14, 2005

Felt so alone yesterday when everybody was busy. I mean, I only have this clique of close friends, and without them I felt empty. I know they have their own lives and stuff, that their lives do not revolve around the group, but mine does. And I can't help feeling so empty when everyone's busy, even my own boyfriend.

I need more friends.

A late night meeting at Lower Seletar and nobody even told me. Am I still part of that group? Or have they started to think of me as an insignificant half of a couple?

A group never misses to call. No matter how insignificant the matter is. Or how short the meeting may be. Am I still included in the group?

Just skimmed through a certain post of a blog claiming how bikes are like women. I don't like it. So stereotypical.

I do not like being stereotyped, I repeat, I do not like being stereotyped. Stereotype me and I'll turn nasty toward you.

Sure, I like flowers and romance but that doesn't put me in the same category as trillions of other bimbos out there. I have a mind of my own, a thinking of my own, stop stereotyping me!

What is it with guys and thinking that all girls are the same? That's like saying all guys are bastards and not a single one is different. And what is it with guys and thinking that money is such an important thing that it is vital to spice up the relationship?

I see a difference in our thinking. A big one. One that I might not be able to accept and love. Best not to broach the subject, eh? Don't want to be overbearing and force him to change.

Anyway, did a funny thing and got the pictures from my phone into the computer. I sent them to Roger, who uploaded them into his computer and sent them back to me via MSN. Here they are!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My newest cousin! Ain't she cute?

There were a few more but I think my cousin will kill me if I posted her wedding picture up.

And look what I made for Kenny:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice, eh? Was messing around with Adobe Photoshop, trying to learn how to use it when I came up with this. Photoshopping lessons, anyone?

2 comments:

Su said...

i'm in skool of design....i have to use photoshop too...ugh... there's alot of shortcuts n stuff...but once u get the hang of it it's pretty fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd love hang out with you if you'd like. If I didn't live halfway across the continent, that is. (._.)

I love your blog's new look. If you're looking for lessons, check out www.tutorialized.com for free tutorials on Photoshop and other graphics software.

(^_^)