Friday, November 11, 2005

They say that the first step to cure an addiction, is to admit you have an addiction.

I admit! I have an addiction!

This addiction of mine isn't bad, it doesn't harm my health, in fact, it's perfectly healthy and good for me.

I am having the "LazyChoo" addiction.

Not that I want to cure this addiction, but openly admitting it doesn't hurt, does it?

This said LazyChoo is now occupying my bed, leaving me with nowhere to sleep. I don't mind. There's this unique smell of his wafting around whenever I lie down on my bed.

I love the way he adds a "darling" behind his sentences. The way he keeps smelling me. The cute magnetic way his hand is attracted to my waist. The sweet gesture of calling me at intervals during the day just to hear my voice. And I know there is so much more I can find out about him in the time to come.

Kinda' got influenced by April's latest post over at http://mytenfingers.blogspot.com/

Am feeling kind of hyper after going without sleep for the whole night, and I have a Math paper in an hour's time. Sucks, doesn't it?

Cash the African Grey's cage is cleaned and his new toys are in place. I can't wait to clean out Mika and Peaches the lovebirds' cages, hang in their new toys and send Tracy for a full grooming. Perhaps clean out the fish tank filter and give my terrapin a good scrub.

And perhaps clean up my room, revamp the whole thing next year. Dislodge the humongus wardrobe, pull down the entire bed and all the compartments, install a queen sized bed, exchange the bookshelf for a bigger one and find somewhere to dump my TV and stereo. Which probably means I'll be broke for a long time after I get my Mito.

My darling Mito is now sitting somewhere in a showroom at Wdls just waiting for me to go to him. I can hear it now.. Jasmine.. dear Jasmine.. come get me as soon as you can.. I want you so bad.. *imagination overdrive*

I want to paint my side mirrors black and do this!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: