Thursday, November 17, 2005

I know I've been neglecting my blog for a few days now. Well, I first wanted to say that I've been real busy and didn't have the time to squeeze my brain to blog, and then remembering that I forgot what it was that I've been busy with, I decided not to broach the subject. It'll be like contradicting myself.

Gimme' a break, will ya? I have short-term memory.

Mito viewing on Saturday. If everything is in its place and the Mito is in fine condition, I'm bringing that thing back on Saturday itself. Keep a lookout for a yellow Mito rider soon! But wait, wasn't I going to paint it red? I guess that'll have to wait till I get my pay.

Which reminds me, I got myself a job! Nothing fancy, just a time filler until I decide which course I want to study. Went for the interview yesterday, and starting on the 28th of this month.

I'll be working at a shop that does courier shipping, which means I'll be doing packaging, data entry, reading newspaper in the shop when we're free and maybe wandering around the area for deliveries when the delivery guy isn't free. Sounds great to me, considering they're giving me mobile, transport and performance allowances, not to mention medical benefit.

Oh yea, and I'll be working as an exhibition girl again this coming 24th to 26th of November. For Canon this time, Creative's made huge losses and they're not getting Zen girls for this event. I absolutely love doing shows!

It's Thursday. The weekend is coming! I'll be able to spend more time with Kenny again~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sure does sound exciting for u.
=) enjoy your time...!
all the best for your papers!