Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nice? Nice? (you better say nice or you'll be sorry)

Found this while I was helping Melvin source for blogskins. He's starting a new blog!

This is kinda.. plain. As in the colours are only in black and white. But the graphics are awesome! It's definately made for me. I like to keep things simple and nice (or in other words, plain).

I know that orange picture of me doesn't quite suit the big picture, but please bear with it until I get home and photoshop a darker picture to go along.

Links and archive's on the right. Just scroll down. Some linkies are removed, will add more when I get back later. Took the liberty of removing the taggy because the comments section comes with the skin. Comment, people, comment!

I love my new skin~! *gushes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

why does the girl on the left have got such big ears? all the better to hear you with? hahahaha...
nice layout... nice...