Monday, November 14, 2005

Bike shopping on Saturday!

Saw my future husband, rode on him and practically salivated all over him. He is such a beauty! When he's mine I'm going to paint his ears (side-mirrors) black, fix up that cracked meter and he'll be as good as new! Sorry, no pictures yet because I haven't for the life of me figured how to upload pictures from my phone into my computer.

We went to many different bike shops our last stop was at Ah Boy's. Look what my darling Kenny got for me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My very first gift from him! Can't wait to slip my hands into them and wrap them around the handlebars of my future husband *excited*

There are 7 gears on a Mito, do you know that? Not to mention the electric start. Electric start on a 2B bike, imagine that!

After our bike shopping, we met up with Anthony and Roxy at Marina Square. Had dinner, walked around and found this beautiful tube dress that made me swoon. But, as usual, things that make me swoon are usually things that I cannot afford. That thing costs $250. It's a beautiful thing in soft grey, stretchable material, circular hanging beads of green at the chest area, and a high-cut V shape up the front. Urgh!

Met up with Sam, felt guilty for making Sam ride all the way to Marina and back, messed around with pets at my house, went down to Lower Seletar to collect Alan and off to Y10 for a movie titled Just Like Heaven.

Met up with Roy, who went to collect this girl from the forum whom we said was quite a match with Sam because of her liking for vulgar language. I gave a warning to the others that if she so much as uttered a single vulgar word when talking to me I will totally ignore her. Lucky for me I didn't get to talk to her.

None of us did.

She was permenantly glued to her phone as if she makes a few thousand bucks per minute. All throughout the movie her phone never left her hand, never had a chance to off the light for that matter. And directly after the show, she wanted to meet her friend, so didn't go with us to supper. What's the meaning of this?

I mean, if she just wanted a show she could've gone for it herself. There wasn't a need to bother Roy, for him to go all the way to Serangoon to pick her up and come back to Yishun again if she had no mind to even make friends with us. Like, hello? Do you even know the meaning of manners?

Great impression she left on us.

Anyway.

Helped out like a common coffeeshop helper yesterday at the coffeeshop where my mother works at. Not that I look down on coffeeshop helpers, I just don't want to be one. Felt like an idiot the whole time I was there. The only good thing about helping out there was I got this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was some grand event with some important people, and my mother didn't want those old aunties to serve those "important people". Ambassadors from god-knows-where, coming to sample Singaporean delights. These flowers were supposed to be on their table, but were removed when their food arrived. I was allowed to bring two of these home.

Zebra flowers and carnations, with hidden orchids, forget-me-nots and shooting stars. Nice combination, if not for the carnations. I'm not sure why, but I don't like carnations and tulips. Hmm. What flowers exactly do I like? I can't say for sure. Plus, the fun part would be to find out, wouldn't it (if you're not the stingy type)?

Anyway, look at this!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cash's cage's new layout. Nice, eh? Cash loves it, he's been trying to tear them all apart but they're all fixed down. Ha!

No comments: