Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chalet was a success! Except for a few major glitches here and there, it was overall quite fun for all.

Couldn't remember what was so fun about the chalet, the major glitches left a very deep impression on my mind. What was fun was cycling around the whole of ECP on the second day when most of them weren't there yet. Swimming and a little bit of sun-tanning, some barbequing when most of them arrived, the arrival of his friends and a great big disappointment later, funny things happened.

Nothing that I want to remember, except that I dragged Roger out for a talk about Jacq, *missing part here* and *missing part here*, a long walk in the rain with Roger and having Darryl drive over with Roy and Jacq for breakfast, packing up and running off.

Was kinda nice having Kenny stay over for the day at my place, so comfortable. I love him, and maybe I shouldn't be thinking or feeling so much because maybe I'm expecting too much of him.

Why am I always the one to please? Why am I always the one who is always afraid that I'll be giving others a bad impression? Why is it that nobody ever cares whether they give me a good or bad impression? Why am I always the one to put in all her efforts while being taken for granted by everyone?

Why do I let everyone step all over me? Everyone, including even my own sister. Might as well make a big wooden sign that says "Hey! Step all over me!" and ram the bloody end of the handle down my brain.

Great mood I'm in, huh? Anyway, these are the pictures that I feel like showing. Still waiting for Alan to send me to rest of the pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our bunch of friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

His bunch of friends.

No comments: