Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nothing much happened these few days, just working and rushing. Not to mention yet another mahjong session at Roy's last night.

The planning for the chalet has taken an upward turn with the inclusion of Kenny. We're going shopping for the BBQ food and stuff on Thursday! Kenny's helping me plan the amount of food and stuff, my sister's planning on things to do at the chalet, and Mom's helping to marinate the food.

Got so tired of working yesterday that I actually hid in the toilet and wrote absolute rubbish in my little notebook that I carry with me everywhere. I had this funny idea of staying inside the toilet for one whole hour until Roger comes to pick me up. But, as usual, I had to go out and entertain the customers because they were there for me.

I don't understand why. In my short time with the company, I already have a few group of loyal fans who only goes when I'm there, I have had at least two marriage proposals, one of which includes the plans of having 7 kids (OMFG), the management and the other girls hate me because I'm always late and I seem to be snatching all the customers with them but they can't get rid of me because many of the biggest customers threatened not to come when I told them I was resigning, and bouquets of funny funny flowers that I haven't even heard of before arriving at my workplace for me.

Gawd.. scary..

Pictures with customers taken almost everytime I'm there. Different tables trying to snatch my attention. Customers from the same table almost fighting over my attention. I feel almost like a celebrity there. This may sound good to you, but in truth it's really scaring me. Not to mention putting stress on me as well. Like, hello? I'm there to work! All I'm supposed to do is to sit down and talk with the customers, I'm not supposed to deal with all this! ARGH!

Don't feel like talking about it anymore.

It's settled! We're going to Outback Steakhouse for dinner tommorow, and Moonfish for desserts. Greedy, aren't we?

Plan for tomorrow: Wake Kenny up for work, have him drop me off at the MRT station, head to Mandai to visit my brother's plaque, head home and have a shower, head to Suntec to pick up things, get a haircut, get back to SSDC by 4.40pm for my theory practice and RTT, get picked up by Kenny and head home before going out to Millenia walk to pick up my pay and have dinner with Kenny. I am so going to pass out if I don't sleep tonight.

Had supper with Kenny, Sam and Anthony today. While eating, a bunch of Aprilla 125s appeared. Seemed like they were having a gathering or something. I don't see what's the big deal about Aprillas except for their prices, which were on par with Meetos. Meetos are actually quite awesome, and I would've gotten one if I had the money. But for now, I'm not thinking too much and going through with my license first, get a TZM and treat it like my baby until my next piece of machinery comes when I get my 2A license.

I... need... sleep..!

No comments: