Monday, November 14, 2005

You don't deserve this kind of treatment, then.. do I?

Do I deserve to be treated far less important than your bike, your work, your friends, your mood? Do I deserve to be taken for granted no matter how hard I try?

You tell me to think of others feelings. Have you thought of mine?

All I did was to be unhappy that you didn't come, and I showed that unhappiness over the phone. So you didn't deserved to be shown unhappiness?

You think of others' feelings. You do. You consider everyone's feelings carefully, everyone's but mine. It's as if I have non-existant feelings that I should keep bottled up.

You complain to me about everything. How work sucks. How bike sucks. How your mood sucks. How so-and-so sucks.

Have you ever heard me complaining?

How careful my words are. How I have to make sure they're all in the right places. How closely I watch what I say so that I don't offend you, or anyone else for that matter. What am I, a servant or something?

You end this argument by treating me as some bimbotic bitch who only wants her way and argues for the sake of winning the argument. The argument is not constructive and wasted when nothing is solved by senselessly pushing and taking blame.

You ignore my pleas. You don't see them. They're invisible to you. And so shall I be.

1 comment:

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Jas, Idk if saying this will help, but I've long given up on the idea of finding a guy who loves you as much as you do, and dotes on you too much to want you to be upset.

If an argument arises, they have only one single-minded goal: To get out of the fight. Fast.

For such men... There's only 1 ways. Stay silent and tolerate all his shit, be the perfect understanding gf, and one day his guilt will hit him out of the blue. They don't bother when you sob your heart out about how hurt you are by his actions.

Believe me, I know.

Be smart, not rash. Golden words from the mouths of my married female colleagues. ;P Take care.