Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Topics lifted from April and Fie's blogs

7 things that scare me:

- Losing someone close to me
- Coming home to find the house on fire
- The dark hearts of men and how scary they can be when they turn the other cheek
- Being cast off by friends
- Kenny getting into an accident
- Anyone in the group getting into an accident
- Being stalked

7 things I like the most about me:

- Friendly
- Ability to adapt
- My sensuous body
- The desire to help others
- My artistic nature (although it brings me more pain than joy)
- The love I have for animals
- Being different; standing out from the crowd

7 things I hate the most about me:

- Too easy-going (lets people step all over me)
- Too altruistic
- Jack of all trades and master of none
- Being too sensitive to everything
- Weak-willed
- That I hurt myself when angry
- Being too different, people are not used to it

7 most important things in my room:

- My bed
- My messy table (a place for dumping stuff)
- My bedside lamp (for all those late night reads)
- My lovely air-con!
- My big bookshelf (not big enough, gonna get a bigger one)
- My Hi-fi
- My TV

7 random facts about me:

- I love Anderson's ice cream
- I talk animately to myself and to inanimate objects
- I still keep my baby clothes
- I need to have a weekly intake of alcohol or I'll start stoning
- I get meaner the closer it gets to my "time of the month"
- Although I don't show it, I'm a sucker for romance
- I do snap at people sometimes too

7 things I plan to do before I die:

- Settle down, get married, have kids and grandkids
- Have at least owned the range of class 2 bikes that I'm drooling over now
- Experience a love so great that it'd make me cry
- Travel around the globe
- Help as many people as I can, in as many ways I can
- Have my name carved into the bark of a tree that's going to stay there like, forever
- A little irrelevent, but if I were to have a gruesome death, I want to die riding

7 things I can't do:

- Be unsensitive
- Be unkind
- Eat 3 tubs of ice cream in one hour
- Give the middle finger to a certain oppresive gahmen
- Please the whole world
- Accomplish unfeasible goals although I do entertain thoughts of them
- Give my mother the life she wants

7 things I say the most:

- Duh!
- Yea, right
- o... kay...
- Nobody does it like this one lah
- Hie
- Wah lao!
- Don't want

7 celeb crushes:

- Louis Koo
- Donnie Yen
- Robbie Williams
- Eason Chan
- Johnny Depp
- J. Lo
- Mayday's Ah Xin

7 people I'll love to see doing this:

- Kenny
- Roger
- Jennifer
- Azly
- Aris
- Adrian
- Su

Woah.. Stomach's growling! Anyone to whisk me off to dinner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd love to see me do what? The 7 things list? I'll see what I can come up with.