Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So much to say.. so much to do... so little time..

I fulfilled a lifelong dream a couple of days ago. I got my bike.

It's been a dream of mine to ride a bike ever since I was a wee tot. Once that dream was accomplished, everyone thought I was satisfied. Everyone saw the smile on my face that was not there.

I didn't feel happy the day I got my bike. There's just this sudden rush of emptiness inside of me, as if my dream has been in me so long that it left a hole when I take it out. As if by fulfilling that dream I have no other goals in life.

What exactly do I want?

I only felt the exhileration much later, when Kenny was pilloning me on my bike. I couldn't believe it. This powerful mean machine was mine? Mine? This sleek and beautiful baby, who would respond to my every move?

His name is Dante, by the way. So don't get confused when I say I'm riding Dante.

Dad wants to get another smaller bike for me to get used to the road before I ride around on Dante. I flat out rejected him. Who in the blue hell gets a bike, get used to the bike, gets another bike and gets used to that one before coming back to get used to this bike? What the...?

*excerpt removed. I think I'll just bottle it up.*

Warning to ALL. My bike is a VERY sensitive topic. Do NOT say anything bad about my bike, do NOT tell me that Cagivas are problematic bikes, do NOT tell me anything that I do not already know about my bike. And do NOT ask about the insurance and the financial status I'm in now. You bad-mouth my bike, you bad-mouth me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gd job gal! on getting ur bike~ cheers!-Gin