Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The world is unfair. The promise of a better life, filled with rich memories and thoughts that tomorrow will be a better day, is nothing but an illusion.

The unfairness of being slapped gawd knows how many times when I did not do anything to deserve it, had me driving myself up against the wall, again and again until my head splits and blood gushes forth. Ok that was an exaggeration, there's only a small patch of congealed blood, and a humongous bump on the left side of my forehead.

I look like a bloody Luo Han fish now, complete with a huge kok.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picture's quite blur. It's not as bad as it looks.

Finally! The computer has been shifted back into the living room again. Huge fight last night, resulting in the shift.

Change of plans for my bike. If the red Cagiva Mito is still there at the same price when I get my licence, it's a Mito for me. If it's not, and I can't find any other Mitos going under 4k, then it's TZM for me.

Exam period. Might not be coming in as often. Am so going to work my ass off the moment my exams finish. Anyone who knows of anywhere that's looking for staff? City area, 8-5 job please. I want to be able to go home with Kenny.

No comments: