Saturday, July 21, 2007

Annoyed


I noticed an annoying trend with the people in my life.

Whenever I have problems significant enough to cause people to believe that my life is going to change (i.e a reason to believe that I am going to be single again), people flock to be chummy with me.

Talking about problems, opening up their hearts, talking about anything and everything in general. A strong contact was maintained and they actually took time out of their lives to ask how my day was.

But when things get straightened out again, most of them mysteriously disappear, or ignore my messages. Could it be *gasp* that I am no longer potentially single and they lose interest in me?

Worst of all, I get to deal with people who act like I actually owe them an explaination, or at least that I've done something wrong to them. They're more or less the same, turning their backs on me and expecting me to pacify them to keep the friendship going. And not just one.

I just don't understand why it is so wrong to just want to be friends.

Trust me, I'm getting desperate. I need friends.

Old chums. I know I gave all of you up for Lazy. I was so wrong. Please forgive me and let me come back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry we can't forgive you, the way you talk and re-act had changed. completely change till we can't find the old jazzy. All the best to you.

Anonymous said...

tch,
dear anonymous,
i smell bullshit.