Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crazy


Yes, I admit I sounded a little deranged in both my previous posts. I feel a lot better and more or less back to normal now, but sorely lacking in cigarettes.

Had a re-think about the entire situation just now when I opened my eyes. I guess I can't find it in me at such an early hour to grow up.

All the imaginary situations posed at me, I thought I could overcome them, but I realised that my initial emotion was still anger. And when I got irritated and start to get angry, I force myself to remember FedEx's words, and the anger subsided somewhat.

This got me thinking. What if I gave in now and every time that he thinks I should, or wants me to. What if one day, the anger overcomes FedEx's words and I explode?

He thinks I'm spoilt. I think he's spoilt.

The same situation would resurface again. Do I think I can live with it for the rest of my life?

No comments: