Saturday, July 14, 2007

Very simply put


Note: This is not called asking for a chance. I don't need his chance. Just because I didn't put the major blame on him doesn't mean I am completely at fault. I'm just putting things into perspective and putting what I learnt to practice. At least I am aware of my faults where he isn't.

And now we're using our blogs to communicate. Great. Just great.


Another post is underway, but this is something I thought I wanted to make clear.

This is the reason why I did not want to start arguing with him. We'd both get so defensive and start defending ourselves and start pointing the finger at each other that the perspective of the relationship as a whole gives way to petty arguments.

He always listens to everyone else but me. So I am learning from everyone else on how to communicate with him, because maybe then he will actually listen.

How do I put across that I need my own life too, and still keep his best interests in mind? How do I gravitate him towards keeping my best interests in mind instead of his friends and his own? How do I accomplish that when he thinks I owe him everything?


Concerned Individual says:
when a relationship start to become an emotional transaction, its time to leave


Concerned Individual says:
sometimes its not abt what u can do to make him understand
Concerned Individual says:
To the believer, no explanation is necessary. To the skeptic, none will suffice
Concerned Individual says:
its something he has to realise himself
Concernec Individual says:
he had to think for himself
Concerned Individual says:
and know that u are trying
Concerned Individual says:
but knowing isnt enough
Concerned Individual says:
he needs to WANT to put in effort
Concerned Individual says:
on his own accord
Concerned Individual says:
not due to external influences


Concerned Individual says:
Be alone for the right reasons, not with someone for the wrong ones.


Today I learned a valuable lesson. I learnt that sometimes in life, not everything is within your power to be accomplished.

There is nothing more I can do to make him understand, other than telling him here that I've learnt invaluable lessons about handling the relationship and myself to keep his best interests in mind. I hope he will do so too, but this is something I cannot control. I can't tell him that everything will be ok from now on, that there're going to be no more problems at all from now on, but at least when given the space to grow, I did. And I want to put all that I've learnt into practice. It's ultimately still up to him whether he wants to try again.

*edited* The post that way underway has to be postponed because my ride is coming to fetch me and Cudas to the airport. My parents are coming back! Something to cheer about at last. Will be back to update soon.

No comments: