Thursday, July 12, 2007

Should I Stay, or Should I Go


I know this question has been asked a few times before, but I still don't know.

Although I think the time-line that FedEx proposed for my own decision makes sense, I'm having my doubts as time pass by and I am still as fickle minded as ever.

And perhaps I'm easy to influence, I've decided to drop the idea of a time-line for my decision. I'll still try to come to a conclusion as soon as possible though, just that it's a relief not having a deadline hanging over my head.

On a side note, I am going to have my blood tested tomorrow, seeing as more and more symptoms of dengue fever are showing in me.

I had fever a few days ago, and now it's coming back on and off, there's a constant headache and aching muscles, a nosebleed a couple of days ago, and I do believe I've found a couple of spots that are bleeding on my body. I haven't eaten much these few days, vomiting more than eating.

I hope it's just the flu. In any case, I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Wish me luck.

No comments: