Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Faced with a serious dilemma


Dear readers, you've got to help me with this one.

You've all been either following my musings or just popped in to have a laugh or somehow bumbled here and you don't know how. Either way, I need your help!

What do you readers know about wordpress, as compared to blogspot?

http://jazzyme.wordpress.com/

It doesn't look bad, what with all the blog stats funstions Cudas has been showing me, but I hope to find out more about it before actually shifting there.

Should I change the skin? This is actually one of the defaults that users can choose, but I think it's a little dull. Some of the nicer ones are too popular to be special. Any ideas?

Oh yeah, and how do I get my Flickr's RSS feed thingy going? A whole bunch of gibberish appeared when I clicked on Flickr's feed thingy and somehow I don't think that's the one to link to blogs.

Some help here?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I looked at the other one and was not impressed. I like your blog as is. Everything seems nicely organized. Easy to read. I like it.
sosincal

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Whats the good points about wordpress? I'm too lazy to go try one out, but I did create a LJ one... http://jenxger.livejournal.com and frankly I kinda liked it.

Might shift over to wordpress too if its good, lol.

Great minds think alike... Blogspot is getting a lil tedious for me. =\

feathers said...

Wordpress is neat and the picture on top look really delicious but wouldn't it be a shame to lose all the archive!? That's one big thing I'll worry about if I'm gonna move house. Plus I think all readers are so familiar with your current blog, hee.

jazzyme said...

Yea it'll be a shame.. but then again it'll be like losing the old and welcoming the new, isn't it?

I could move everything over, but it's kinda' back-breaking. I spent a lot of time searching for the picture on top to crop, so I don't know if the picture is copyrighted or not.

If it is, whoever the owner may be, please tell me so I can give credits.