Friday, April 20, 2007

And he's off


.... to China for a holiday trip.

It was a mad rush to pack and settle his bike's insurance and other things on top of meeting his friends for dinner.

Imagine the shiokness of sleeping at around 2 in the morning, and having to wake up at 5, him going off and me falling asleep again, and then having to wake up at 8am for work.

We spent all of yesterday glued to each other. Taking and savouring every last minute of being together. Having each other to nag, to tickle, to cuddle and to disturb.

In bed we held each other as tightly as possible and kissed with more vigour, as if the kisses could let time linger longer.

Before he left, he bounced on to the bed for one last kiss and one last hug. And then he was gone. He called me again at 8.30am to let me know that he was on the plane and to make sure that I was awake to go to work.

Oh, to take in as much of you as possible, for as long as possible! He's been absolutely perfect this whole week too. Just as we entered heaven.......... he has to go.

I feel like Psyche, wife of Cupid, who marriage was cut short when Psyche secretly looked upon Cupid with candlelight and accidently dripped wax on him (moral of this story is, use torchlight). My fatal mistake was to have the accident, rendering me unable to take leave and MCs for quite a while, which is why I could not go with him.

(I know, doesn't make sense, I just felt like mentioning Cupid and Psyche.)

He'll be gone for 12 days, which means he'll be back directly before 1st of May.

So now there's nobody to sayang me, nobody to cuddle with me while watching cartoons, nobody to pat my head and call me little girl, nobody to squeeze my arm constantly to remind me that I'm getting fat, nobody to look forward to after a long day at work, nobody to drive me insane constantly, nobody to walk Tracy with, nobody to disturb Cash, nobody to kiss me on my forehead, nobody to "Darling" me, nobody to steal his cigarettes, nobody to poke him in the chest, nobody to complain how skinny he is, nobody to tickle him and cuddle him and run her fingers through his hair, nobody to play with his few-days-old stubble on his chin, nobody to snuggle her head into his chest, nobody to make funny funny noises and make him laugh, nobody to share the blanket with, nobody to snatch the bolster, nobody to play with Eeyore with me, nobody to ask me weird questions, nobody to answer my weird questions, and the list goes on and on...

He's only been gone a few hours, probably still sleeping on the plane right now, but I miss my Lazy already.

Matrix's meeting me at the bike shop later to help me with Lazy's insurance and to cajole the boss into letting me forge Lazy's signature to add my name into his insurance. If I eventually do get to ride Lazy's wave (though I highly doubt that, seeing as he forgot to write that authorisation letter and/or make a photocopy of his IC for me), I'm going to do things to it. Maybe change the brake pads, since Lazy's been complaining that the brakes are not effective, fix the headlight, generally clean up his don't-know-how-long-never-wash bike, maybe add some stickers in.

DW's coming over to pick me up in his brand spanking new white Vios (the old model, not the new one with the Belta shell) at lunch time to go meet Matrix. Hopefully the insurance gets through with no hitches, and the adding of my name into the insurance goes smoothly as well.

No comments: