Monday, April 09, 2007

What's going on?


Madness. All around me. Changes I don't think I am willing to accept. But I think I'll be forced to accept them anyway. What choice do I have?

I made a new friend, lost an old one, and heard some news that might seriously jeapordize my relationship with Lazychoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Introducing my new friend, Nicholas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Very charming. Very sweet. Very much in love with good food (as do I), and chilling out with friends.

Initially he reminds me of Mr Cockroach. With his small frame and spectacles, and formal shirt and pants he was almost an exact replica of Mr Cockroach.

However, I was soon to find out that he's so much better a person that Mr Cockroach. He's very sweet (like I said before) and very charming (also like I said before), has excellent manners (I'm a little fussy about that), a gentleman and a very good chit chat buddy.

We giggled and asked each other weird questions out of the blue over a simple but very nice meal. He had the decency to wait for me to finish my food without being asked to, before he took out his cigarettes and asked me if I minded.

So gentlemanly, right?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An emotionally draining conversation

"i am attracted to you
not only sexually
but intelligence
looks
"

"am i?"

"you are to me?"


*******


"You
have a girlfriend.
treasure her.
"

"what makes you think i dont?"

"well
i treasure my boyfriend, so i don't allow my heart to stray
"

"a potentially sexual magnetic field, can only make the two magnets meet each other, if they want to? "

"and if i find people attractive, i avoid them so i won't be tempted."

"if your heart can be controlled by your mind, rationality overriding emotionality, congrats"

"it's more of don't want to do things that i know i will regret"

"you know you will regret?
thats the big question mark
how you know?
"

"i don't want things to get way out of hand and after it all, look back and regret that i threw away something so precious.
i just do.
i can't say i understand you well,
but after sessions of talking cock and heart to heart chatting, i more or less know your attitude towards love
and i know, we're entirely different people.
it will only end in tears and a horrible image of each other
why not just keep that good image to wank off to?
"


"haha
true true
what you say is true
"

"ah la la la
ktv
"

"no."

"xiao qi."

" "Intrigue; desire; The richness of life lies in the memories we have forgotten. says:
and if i find people attractive, i avoid them so i won't be tempted."
"

"knew you were going to quote that.
well, most of the people i avoid are not my close friends:
they don't know me well.
you, however
i don't want to lose you
that's why i don't want to lead you on either.
i don't want to hurt you:
because you're my friend.
understand?
i know what i said may be harsh,
but it'll be better in the long run.
much better than leading you on and then thrashing you onto the floor,
right?"

"haha dun worry:
i understand
dun need to explain more
some words are better left unsaid
"

"ah well."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

know what? you're being such a base. trying to play psychological warfare on lazychoo again? he always lose in games like this. poor dear, him.

jazzyme said...

Actually no. I don't play mind games, as Lazychoo knows best, I am pretty straightforward with what I want and feel.

And yes, he always loses in psychological warfare, but the warfares aren't waged by me. The warfares are being waged by Mr Cockroach. Doesn't come as a surprise though, he's been doing it to Lazychoo and manipulating him all along.