Monday, April 23, 2007

I am so not good at rejecting people


I don't want things to get out of hand, but I don't want to lose any friends either.


"r u really ok with riding the bike???"

"very scary
but ride slowly i think should be no problem
some more this bike a lot smaller than my own one"


"hmm... if too scared don ride la..."

"but have to ride it home ma
plus have to learn to overcome the fear
if not when my own bike comes back i not confident enough to handle
then die liao"


"then sell it away lor... i drive u everyday..."

"i work at 9am leh uncle
by 9am u supposed to still be in bed one leh"


"for u i can wake up earlier 1..."

Oh you. Cheeky, naughty you.

"not good la
got some people here tongues wagging about us liao
... really not good
you wanna meet up for coffee or dinner or sweets or ice cream after work still can la"


"hmm... ok lor... don wish to let them talk too much also... not too good for u.."

So glad you understand. ^-^

No comments: