Monday, April 16, 2007

Major Post-Lunch Slumber


Here comes the part of the day where you've just returned from lunch and have absolutely no mood to work at all. Let's just take half an hour off to blog.

- Recent news have been very much dampened with smatterings of arguments. The person I thought fully responsible for them is now reduced to being partially responsible (but still responsible, nontheless).

Remember when I talked about the hour-long conversation with FedEx?

Well, the very next day, which was on Friday, I skipped my practical to hold a FIVE HOURS long talk with Lazy. We cleared up a lot of things, changed each other's mindset a little more and several individual readers were pointed out as the ones who ratted on me.

So now I know who you guys/girls are. No wonder the vulgar and insulting comments. The bitching. Fucking bitches.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- FedEx claims to not be FedEx, but F********, but to protect the identities of persons blogged about, all names have be changed, substituted, aliased, and/or had their identities totally made up (except the ones I'm introducing or who have given explicit permission to blog about them).

He's been following up very closely on the happenings recently. And he's getting more and more naggy.

Argh. Uncle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- There's been an undeniable itching in my fingers and my crotch. I'm itching to ride, to feel my baby rumbling between my legs again. Being a pillon with Lazy is fun, but the crave to feel the machine roar when I twist my wrist is still there.

To be able to control the roar. To feel the power etching into the very road.

The crave will never go away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Shopping with Max yesterday proved to be more fun than I thought.

Actually, his name isn't Max, it's MX (initials for his chinese name). Most of his friends call him botak, but I figured I could just add an A and turn him into Max.

Anyway, Max was buying things from IKEA Alexandra and he needed Lazy's van to bring them all home. So after going with Lazy's family to do some praying for the Ching Ming festival, we met him at IKEA with his shopping already done.

As a token of appreciation, he paid for our swiss meatballs and chicken wings.

After embarassing him with the doorbell incident at Home-Fix and forcing them to eat the $1 hotdogs, we were all set to go back.

Max did something so utterly embarassing that I couldn't stop laughing all the way back to his house. I guess both Lazy and I kind of forgot to take our medications and went slightly crazy.

Poor Max!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Found out that my Lazy actually has the ability to be very sweet, and tug on heart-strings whenever he wants, IF he wants. Most of the time he's just not that interested in doing that, but he's been trying his best all weekend and this morning I came in to work all dripping with honey-coated sugar.

Recently, with the opening of the AMK hub, we christianed it by buying these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lazy chose them and bought them for us. They come with name engraving on the insides, but Cudas, my photographer for the evening, couldn't seem to get the names into the picture.

Lazy likes them because they're symbolic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two become one. Differences put together to form something else.

Aren't they sweet?

While I'm still on the subject of Lazy, I found out something new about him yesterday morning.

While normally he refuses to speak much when he's just woken up, he was forced to reply when his sister talked to him yesterday morning within minutes of his waking up.

Now I know. If you can get Lazy to speak much when he's just woken up it sounds incredibly funny. When he came back from washing up I was still sniggering into the blanket.

If only I can do that again...

By the way, Lazy keeps getting phone calls about work AFTER office hours. Way into 10pm or even midnight.

Please, Lazy has a life too. He's not the type who goes home and continues working from there just to show how good a worker he is. His working hours are 9am-6pm, and maybe you can still call him slightly after 6pm because he might be doing OT. Otherwise, imagine us cuddling and snuggling when suddenly the phone rings and he has to go off for a lengthy discussion of how fucked up your computer is.

Please. Be considerate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I had a dream the other day, shortly after the time when I realized how useless I got when I tried to run across the road when the pedestrian light turned red. I took one step toward the curb and crumbled. Luckily Lazy was there to hold on to me.

Anyway in my dream we were running too.

An empty road. As we got to the middle of the junction the road suddenly burst into life with cars honking in every direction and threatening to run us over.

The phone rings, and a familiar voice came on. He asked me to migrate over to live with him. He said that I can run away from all these, that I don't have to face them by myself. That he was in Vancouver, and when he got back to Hong Kong he'd be waiting for me.

An eternity later (or so it seems), I opened my eyes to the real world and almost cried at the senselessness of it all. He couldn't have called, couldn't have invited me to go over, couldn't have even remembered who I am... Because he doesn't exist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Thought about life in general and figured out a much used way to see it. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of this somewhere before, but just doesn't remember where.

Life is like a big waiting room. Waiting to die. Some people just go through the motions, staying strictly on the path to lead as normal a life as possible. Some people have fun, stray from the path, do really strange things while waiting. Some people actually have fun while waiting.

Doesn't matter what you're doing, as long as you have your set of rules and moral conscience, as long as you don't find ways to cut short the waiting time on purpose (because there's still more to get out of the waiting time), we're all going to die some day.

So why not die doing the things you want to do? Why not die knowing that you've not wasted the time while you waited?

No comments: