Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dilemma


Warning: I am in a too-lan mood right now. I can and will shoot anyone and everyone within shooting distance.

I was on eBay today and bought this dress.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This costs 25USD.

Gorgeous, eh? The top's actually a corset, so I can make it curve any way I want.

However, I found these other two items that caught my eye and won't let go.

This spunky unique zebra striped dress,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This costs 16.90USD.

And this awesome kinky leather corset.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This costs 19.90USD.

I'm kind of in a dilemma right now because I can't tear my eyes off these two, and seeing that the first dress is already siphoning off 25USD plus shipping and postage, which translate into a total of about $60 over bucks.

So now, I must decide which one to take and which one to let go. I really can't make up my mind. Anyone has any opinions?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt from Leann Rimes' "How Do I Live"

"How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be
Oh I, I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything good in my life"

I am so blardy pissed with this song right now. Why?

1) Lazychoo uses this ringtone as his wake-up alarm every morning. Mostly I get to hear it because he usually sleeps through until I pull off his blankets.

2) This song is not meant for Lazychoo. There are sporadic contradictions to him in the lyrics. Let me digress:

"Oh I, I need you in my arms Need you to hold" In this case, need, in Lazychoo's own words means "...don't want and hate it so much but still must have. I hate work so much and I wish not to go to work. But still have to ... because I need to."

Which makes it in his understanding that the singer hates the object of her affection so much but must have him in her arms. I wonder if this makes sense to him.

And a second digression. Lazychoo can do perfectly fine without me. He doesn't even have to ask the question "how do I live without you".

Ok I'm being moody and bitter. So bite me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sosincal says The blue one is hot. and would look good on you.

Anonymous said...

i guess so too, that he can do perfectly well without you, if not better.

Anonymous said...

Can't test, can't feel, you'll never know the quality of clothes you buy online~

Btw, the zebra-strips dress looks like, well, a zebra! =P

YuFFie said...

Twinkle, Dating and muffin say the zebra dress!

feathers said...

The blue dress looks hot and the zebra looks so wearable!! First choice zebra and if possible, the blue as well. Hee!!