Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How weird can a person get?



This is a meme swiped from Cudas, although she didn't actually tag me. I surreptitiously stole the idea and did it. Muahahahaha! *Sorry, gone a little crazy due to working-too-early-in-the-morning-ness*

In this meme, we're supposed to reveal a certain amount of weird traits that we have. Cudas's tagger gave her 6 weird traits, and Cudas did 10. So I shall twist the numbers around too, and make it 9. (I can only think of 9 weird traits of mine lah, give me a break)

But before I do it, I just need to make an announcement:

I PASSED MY 2A PRAC 1 ON MY SECOND TRY! Haha! Bro Vik, you SUCK! Take THAT! Haha!

Then again, Raf was my instructor for the lesson, and many of my old instructors still remember me from my stint there during my 2B days, so I was given a lot of help. Shouted instructions, soft spoken encouragement, I couldn't have done it without their help.

Now I feel so evil. Bwahahahaha.


Anyway, here's the Top 9 Weird Facts Countdown about Jazzyme.


9) I am an Aquarius. Weird enough to warrent no explaination as to why this made it to the list.

8) I may look sweet and innocent to most people, but I admit to having a fiery temper when the occasion calls for it. Most of the people in my office are scared of me, except my colleagues who know that my bark is worse than my bite.

7) I want to travel the world but don't like the air flights. I hate the very thin air in the high altitudes, and the recycled air inside of the plane.

6) Same as Cudas. The more people force me to do certain things, the more I won't do it. Same rebellious streak, runs in the family.

5) You can never grow out of cartoons.

4) I am very particular about people's smoking habits. For example, if I've already waited for a person for a long time, and shortly after he arrives he lights up a stick. thus making me wait further for him to finish smoking, I will fly into a temper. Another example is that when during a meal someone finishes first and starts smoking when I am still eating, I will give everyone at the table a very black face.

3) I have a little bit of insomnia. It's very hard for me to get to sleep. If and when I do, I do not like being woken up because it's very hard for me to get back to sleep, no matter how tired I can be. My family has personally experienced tantrums when they wake me up early on a weekend for some small insignificant thing.

2) I laugh and smile to apparently nothing in particular when I am out alone. People on the street have wondered why I am sniggering away. When I think of some funny event or happenings, I can't control myself.

And the number one weird quirk:

1) *Most close friends already know this* I make a lot of weird sounds. I mean a LOT. Buzzing, ah la la-ing, purring (yes, purring), baby sounds, the works. But it only happens to close friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought of not repairing your dante and get a class 2A bike straightaway once you pass?

jazzyme said...

Yea thought about it, but I guess I'm still very much in love with him to let him go just yet. I'm probably just going to add myself as a sub-rider to a friend's 2A bike, get used to the feel and then straight away jump to a class 2 bike.

Anonymous said...

Tantrums due to lack of sleep??
That's only one reason for you to throw your thousand tempers lor. Do find more. >P

Darling, you've not reached your full protential.
Look deep into yourself and let the weirdness comes forth~! Wahaha

Anonymous said...

*thumBS UPZ!*
In another year or so, there'll be another class 2 lady rider roar-iing down lower seletar.