Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No life


I was seriously wondering for a while why I can't seem to find anything to blog about for the past few days. I even had to lift off blog ideas from my sister to have something to blog.

Argh.

Then I realized why.

I have no life. Work, home, sleep, work, home, sleep. Trying to maximize time spent with Lazychoo so not really meeting my own friends. Trying to keep spending to a minimum so I can fix up my dear Dante sooner.

I had like 1.3k in my bank, which was confirmed to be able to cover all costs for fixing up Dante. Mom took me out for shopping yesterday and polished off $300, the weekend steamboat and KTV polished off another $60 and the blue dress I ordered some time back is going to cost me $50.

On top of all the expenditure, I, unlike some people, am planning to save as much as I can. I already have enough for studies, but I have to wait until January 2008 before classes can start. For my class 2 bike, for dancing classes, for France, for my own future.

Life is getting monotonous again. I could make it complicated, but I don't want to. I just want a little bit of spice, here and there.

I need to learn to stop making him the whole of my life.

Seems like most of the time he disappoints me or we quarrel, it's because of one or more of his friends. Now you tell me, how do I not dislike his friends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a wonder how anyone can tolerate such a gf. what with the constant 'war' going on between friends and gf. think abt it, was he not alone, with his friends before you start to enter into his life? how detestable can they be, if his friends have been there all along with him all this while? Instead of thinking to YOUR benefit all the time, instead of thinking it's his friends' fault all the time, try to understand him for once, for God's sake. You disgust me. Utterly.

jazzyme said...

It's also a wonder how anyone can tolerate a commentator from the sidelines like the ever-judgemental you. You want to read my blog, fine, you want to post comment, fine, but please, if you don't know shit, don't meddle in shit.

Of course he was alone with his friends before I entered his life. Why? Because Mr Cockroach was one of the reasons he became alone in the first place. They have been there, not for him, all this while. They're just dragging him down. They're not detestable, only Mr Cockroach is detestable because he's using and manipulating him.

It's because I understand him that I say what I said. For god's sale, if you were so big on understanding you wouldn't even have been tracing all my posts and making unconstructive vulgar comments everywhere.

You disgust not only me, but everyone else who reads this blog. Utterly.

jazzyme said...

I was wrong. Some of his friends ARE detestable. Some of his friend's girlfriends are too. *glares*