Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sick of it


I am SICK of you threatening to leave ALL THE TIME. Most of the time's because of your friends too.

That's right, leave when you encounter problems. Run away from all your problems. Because that helps a lot. Right?

No, this time you're NOT ALLOWED to leave until we've settled this. I will NOT let you leave this hanging in the air.

So many things I want to say. Control...... control...... I'll talk about this later, probably after he cools down and shrinks his head a little. Then he can actually see sense and stop blaming me for everything. (Note: Can does not neccessarily mean will, so it might spark off yet another argument over the same cockr.. *control* *ahem* person, so don't pin your hopes too high on peace).

By the way, you want to know why I am the only one doing it? Because the inclusion of HIM affects us a lot as most of our arguments originate from him. On his side, inclusion of ME does not make a big difference, he has his own girlfriend and his own life, and occasionally when he needs someone to *ahem* talk to he can come and find you. *control* *control* *CONTROL*.

Ok, I'm stopping here.

Now I see why she is so tyrannic. You made her into one, same way as you're making me into one. Or is it she made you into someone who needs a tyrannic person to love?

No comments: