Thursday, April 19, 2007

Moody


It's a fine sunny moody day.

It started yesterday, and kind of amplified out of proportions today. I won't be able to control it if it gets any worse.

I almost cried at Lazy's house yesterday, when his sister's future parents-in-law came for a visit.

I almost cried again today when I went out alone to buy stationary for the store guys.

Too much changes here. Too much to handle.

Lazy's flying off to China for 12 days. I get to do whatever I want during these twelve days. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.


*UPDATED*

Sudden mood upswing with the arrival of this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heh.

Dear, sweet Roger, upon knowing that I've not had lunch yet, went to buy this for me on his way to work.

Dear, sweet Roger also remembered that I preferred ketchup instead of chilli.

Roger's my bestie~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: