Thursday, April 12, 2007

Utterly Disgusted


I remember posting in my comments in reply to a Mr Anonymous who makes good sense and actually is constructive for once.

"I believe we both agreed that we won't be influenced by anyone with an extra big cockroach mouth outside of the relationship, but yea, you never know. This is why I'm so wary of that cockroach."

I was right to be wary. I was wrong to believe that we both won't be influenced by anyone with an extra big cockroach mouth, because we're quarrelling over him again because of his extra big mouth.

Dude. If you hate me so much, stop reading me. Get out of my life and get your own life.

Now because of you, we're quarrelling again. Are you happy now because you destroyed whatever happiness we've had for the past few days?

You disgust me.

No comments: