Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy April Fool's Everyone!


Ok, here's to clear the air. Was actually going to do this tomorrow to see who else I can prank, but Lazychoo's been giving me the face all day because I played this joke on everyone (except Anthony, he got the "I'm pregnant" joke). I think it's a way too sensitive topic for him.

Anyway, just for the record, Lazychoo and I are NOT getting married, and we probably never will be.

So yea, Andrew and Alexander got fooled! April Fools! Anthony and Yuffie saw through the plot, and Mr Anonymous too. Congrats! You're not fools!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so going to regret this later on when I cool off.

Ok this is just me being pissed off.

"One person go to the wedding banquet better la, because only need to give one person's amount of ang pow money." So in this sense, one person going out with friends would be better, because you only have to pay for one person's dinner, one person's movie tickets, one person's whatever shit that needs money?

*POST EDITED*
Post was made in delirious state. Realized I shouldn't have been so harsh. Argh.

Bah humbug!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..
Self-destruction can be addictive sometimes..

To be burned and be reborn from the ashes...

A new start, but not always.

Alexander said...

I know its a joke mah , because the one you going to marry is me mah hahaha ....

jazzyme said...

^_^ Really ah?

How come I don't remember it one?